Move from Following What’s Next to Being Part of it
About the Role
The Mimoto team is taking on complex data problems. The Mimoto solution leverages a cloud-native architecture in AWS and open-source technologies including, but not limited to React, Java, Python, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Docker, etc.
We’re looking for a full-time Frontend Developer to:
- Own value delivery for new features and projects from end-to-end
- Design, implement (write code), and test agreed-upon system applications
- Collaborate with developers to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve our engineering culture, including practices and processes
Remote within the USA
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience with frontend development
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands-on familiarity with AWS specifically ECS, Lambda, and S3
- Familiarity with the following technologies and frameworks is required:
- Experience with Python
- Have both excellent programming and communication skills
- Has keen attention to detail and is comfortable with cloud services
Culture is more than just a buzzword or an afterthought. It’s core to who we are. It influences how we work and how we interact with others. People who thrive in our culture tend to have the following characteristics:
- You have a passion for building new applications and systems and can effectively communicate what you do.
- You embrace ambiguity.
- You follow emerging technologies. You are curious about “what’s next” in our field, and you are excited to integrate those concepts into the future of our platform. You enjoy working in an early-stage environment.
- You are a problem-solver. You enjoy collaborating across a team and are curious to dig into any problem that comes your way. You are a self-starter with a proven ability to deliver quality work while adhering to project timelines.
- You are eager to learn. Startups are hard, but you are eager to learn so that you can put yourself, your team, and the company in a position to keep growing. You are articulate with the ability to express a complex concept with thoughtful, actionable recommendations.
- You are passionate about your work.
- You are always respectful.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision options
- Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays including election day
- Home office set up stipend
- Monthly Mimoto Cares Packages – past packages have included grocery gift cards, gift baskets, office tools, etc.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and application at [email protected] with Frontend Developer referenced in the subject line. Mimoto is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or genetics, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.